An Almost Daily Journal
by Bianca Smith

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sita's Big Night

(I just uploaded some more photos into this blog, that I wasn't able to get up before, when I first posted it, but now there up, so here they are! There are also a few other photos, that I still have to post..)



Last night was fun. I went to Sita's art show - she did a group show downtown put on by Art Tank... there were many great artists showing last night, and of course, Sita's work is genius. She's been taking leaps in work and progress as an artist, and we're all so proud of her!!


See Sita's work here:



We took some photos...

Me, Angelit, my mom (Yvonne), Edward...



Here's me and Bejee, Angelit's amazing flying dog in front of one of Sita's fine pieces.




Angelit flying Bijee!





we gangsta.


...seriously one of the best bands I've seen live in a long time:
Gram Rabbit during their rendition of Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit"

just found their myspace to post to this blog:
http://www.myspace.com/gramrabbit

No comments: