An Almost Daily Journal
by Bianca Smith

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hello.... After So Long

Wow, February 17th, was the last time I wrote? Geez. I'm guessing about half of my readers have had to have found other things to read by now, coming to the conclusion that I must have fallen off the face of the earth, or otherwise lost dexterity in my fingers and am no longer able to type.

The truth is, there wasn't much I wanted to share. I broke up with my boyfriend of almost two years in late December, and decided to move to a new place alone. From early Jan. to the 1st of April, I was staying with my Mom at her house until I found the perfect place to live. It had to be buzzing with nature, and out of the concrete jungle. What I found was a cute triplex, a bit further down the street from where my Mom lives, which isn't annoying as it sounds - she and I are pretty good friends.

I watched a lot of TV those three months, which I normally never do, but discovered "Current TV", which is a channel that seems to be more intelligent than most the trash one is able to find on the tube, without looking. I made lots of new art. Did a hell of alot of writing - obviously, nothing I've posted to blogger. The lot of it were essays on what I'd been reading, none of which I felt the need, or want to share.

About a month ago I got a call from Liquid Theory, who produced episodes of The Real World and The Hills, telling me that our series that's been in the works, has just been picked up! I can't say much about it, as I'm under confidentiality, but I think it's okay to say that it was picked up by E! .... which is awesome... I'm shooting the pilot this coming week, and I'm psyched to say the least.

I'll write again soon... I don't have the internet hooked up at my house yet, so I have to come to my mom's to use it everyday...

:)

me today...

3 comments:

man said...

Congratulations !!! Happy to know most things are going on well ...

Gege said...

yay you're gonna be famous and i can say i liked you before you were famous, sorry about you and your bf but id like to think everything happens for a reason and if things are meant to be they will happen later, good luck with everything

brooks bayne said...

thought you fell off the face of the earth. glad you're blogging again.