An Almost Daily Journal
by Bianca Smith

Friday, October 31, 2008

BOO!

It's Halloween night. The sun just set, and so far we've had two "trick or treaters". One was a tiny blonde girl in shiny spandex, and I think was probably an 80's rockstar. The other was an over-grown teenage kid, who looked stoned as could be - wasn't dressed up or anything, and didn't say "trick or treat" he just kind of held his bag out.

I have no idea what I'm going to be! I never plan for Halloween, or think about it. The date creeps up way too fast. I have a few hours to decide, and piece something together from my closet. Right now all I can gather is some kind of turn of the century-esque woman.



Something like that. (above) I have some clothes in my closet that might make that look.

Wait, I know. I'll be Madame Blavastsky! Godmother of Metaphysics. No one's going to know who that is, but.... oh well. Plus, she doesn't look like the photo above.

No comments: